The BRSCC exists so members can enjoy all aspects of motor racing. Whether you are an aspiring racing driver or someone who just enjoys watching the thrills and high drama on the circuit and the skills of the mechanics in the pits and paddock, then membership of the BRSCC is ideal for you.
All the officials & marshals who work at BRSCC events are members of the Club. So if you are interested in getting the inside track as a marshal, a scrutineer, an observer, or a host of other important roles that help make a meeting run smoothly, then the BRSCC will train you and give you the opportunity to participate in your sport.
Whatever your specific preference is, the BRSCC will give you good advice and keep you right up to date and involved with all the latest developments in the sport via the news section of this website and the monthly e-newsletter.
You can join the BRSCC as a Club Member for just £45! This will entitle you to tangible and money savings benefits including:
* DISCOUNT ON A SUBSCRIPTION TO AUTOSPORT
* DISCOUNT ON A MOTORSPORT NEWS SUBSCRIPTION
* 10% DISCOUNT AT GRAND PRIX RACEWEAR
* Up to 15% DISCOUNT WITH ADRIAN FLUX INSURANCE SERVICES
* 10% DISCOUNT WITH STENA LINE ON HARWICH-HOOK OF HOLLAND ROUTE
* COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS FOR SELECTED RACE MEETINGS
* 10% DISCOUNT ON MOTORSPORT INSURANCE WITH NMU.
* UP TO 40% DISCOUNT WITH EURO CAR PARTS
* 10% DISCOUNT ON BOTH GALA PERFORMANCE AND GALA TENTS RANGES
* BASELINE 30% DISCOUNT ON SONIC TOOLS PRODUCTS (C/O DAMAR INTERNATIONAL)
Club Member: £45
Family Club Members (2 people): £59
Racing Member: £150
Family Racing (2 Racing): £235
Family Racing/Club Member (1 Racing & 1 Club): £170
Junior Club Member (under 17 years): £12.50
The membership fees above include a £15 administrative joining fee that is applicable to new members only, with the exception of junior membership. The joining fee is not charged for membership renewals.
If you would like a membership application form to be sent to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01732 780100.