The Aim MXm Data Logging Dash With GPS provides all the info needed by racers. It samples and shows key info like speed, lap times, RPM, gears, it has a 9 axis inertial platform, multiple math channels and much more. Its strengths are the compactness, which makes MXm perfect to be fit into any kind of car and bike and its plug-and-play usage is complete but simple. The MXm is the perfect device for both Pro and Amateaur racers.
MXm samples data coming from your ECU, the internal GPS, the inertial platform (accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer), 4 fully configurable analog inputs, 3 digital inputs (2 speed inputs + 1 coil RPM input) and predefined math channels.
For the most demanding, the system can be connected to the Lambda controller and to the SmartyCam HD in order to obtain the full Aim experience.
MXm features a 5 LED shift light array. Choose from a host of advanced multicolored RGB shift light patterns that can be customized to your liking, and for each unique gear when required. The MXm also features two fully configurable RGB alarm LEDs: you can choose the conditions which turn them on/off, their color, select a solid alarm – or flashing one – and the flashing frequency.
MXm features two power outputs that can drain up to 15 A each. The two power outputs can be configured in order to be turned on/off depending on the value of the analog or digital inputs. They permit to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps, etc. when a certain event happens.
- Display resolution : 268 x 128 pixels
- Backlight : 7 configurable RGB colors
- Ambient light sensor : Yes
- Shift lights : 5 configurable RGB LEDs
- Alarm LEDs : 2 configurable RGB LEDs
- CAN connections : 2
- ECU connections : CAN, RS232 or K-Line
- ECU compatibility : +1,000 industry leading ECUs
- GPS : Integrated
- External modules : Channel Expansion, Thermocouple Expansion, Lambda Controller, SmartyCam HD
- Analog inputs : 4 fully configurable, max 1,000 Hz each
- Digital inputs : 2 speed inputs, coil RPM input
- Digital outputs : 2 high-side
- Inertial platform : Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro+ 3 axis magnetometer
- Wi-Fi connection : Yes
- Internal memory : 4 GB
- Body : Glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Pushbuttons : Metallic
- Connectors : 37 pins Motorsport connector + 4 pins power connector
- Dimensions : 137×88.4×31.9 mm
- Weight : 330 g
- Waterproof : IP65
In The Box
- GPS Module with cable,
- USB cable,
- 37 pins standard harness,
- Race Studio 3 software.