The Aim MXG 1.2 Racing Dash Data logger is designed to acquire and display data coming from your ECU, the internal accelerometer and gyro, as well as from the GPS08 Module included in the kit, analog/digital inputs and predefined math channels.
Performance and data acquired can also be incremented adding up to eight expansion modules. The only difference between the two is the MXS is a compact 5″ display and Aim MXG 1.2 is a 7″ display, a better fit for wide cockpit installations.
With the CAN Output you can send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities.
You can define all the custom pages you wish, choosing among a wide library of page styles, defining which data to be shown, their end of scale and measure units. Swapping between pages can be managed pushing one or two push buttons.
Thanks to GPS08 Module (included in the kit) and its Race Studio 3 software, you can immediately get laptimes and all data needed for engine tuning as well as for improving driving technique.
It permits to add 4 0-5Volt analog channels for pressure, temperature sensors and potentiometers. Two of these channels can be configured to receive digital inputs like wheel speed.
It adds 4 K thermocouples.
Wide band Lambda controller LCU-One, with Bosch LSU 4.9 probe, providing all Air/Fuel data and lambda value, allows to perfectly tune the carburetion.
- Display : 7″ TFT
- Resolution : 800×480 pixels
- Contrast : 1,000:1
- Brightness : 700cd/m2 – 1,100 Lumen
- Ambient light sensor : Yes
- Alarm LEDs : 8 RGB freely configurable
- Shift lights : 10 integrated freely configurable RGB LEDs
- CAN connections : 3
- ECU connections : CAN, RS232 or K-Line
- ECU compatibility : + 1,000 industry leading ECUs
- Expansion CAN connection : GPS, Channel Expansion, Thermocouple Expansions, Lambda Controller, SmartyCam HD
- Analog inputs : 8 fully configurable, max 1,000 Hz each
- Digital inputs : 4 Speed inputs, lap signal, coil RPM input
- Digital outputs : 2 (1 A max each)
- Second CAN : Yes
- Wi-Fi connection : Yes
- Accelerometer : Internal Three-axial ± 5G + Three-axial Gyroscope+ 3 axis magnetometer
- Internal memory : 4 GB
- Body : Anodized Aluminum
- Pushbuttons : Metallic
- Connectors : 2 Motorsport connectors + 1 Binder connector
- Power consumption : 400 mA
- Dimensions : 237×127.6×26 mm
- Weight : 950 g
- Waterproof : IP65
In The Box
- Aim MXG 1.2 Racing Dash Data logger
- 37 Pin standard harness
- GPS Module with cable
- USB cable
- Software installation CD