The Aim Solo 2 DL GPS + ECU Car Racing Track Day Lap Timer is a completely automatic Motorsport lap timer which receives the data from two satellite constellations GPS and Glonass, which is a huge step forward since it is unbelievably faster and more precise than the previous version.
There are more than 1,000 protocols for over 1,000 ECU’s in the Aim database to allow the Solo 2 DL easy connection to your Engine Control Unit providing you a lot of information with just one cable. When your ECU protocol is not in the database, an ECU Driver Builder is always available in the Race Studio 3 configuration software which you will be able to create your protocol by yourself. Coil RPM input Solo 2 DL now features a digital input allowing to log RPM either from square wave signals (8-50 V each signal) or pulse signals (150-450 V ignition coil trigger – primary circuit).
Solo 2 can rely on a database of more than 3,000 tracks all over the world: as soon as it switches on, Solo 2 identifies its position, recognizes the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times. In the event that the track is not in the database then no problem. Solo 2 realises it and enters into the autolearning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
- Display: Graphical
- Display resolution:128×64 pixels
- Display pages: Up to 8 freely configurable
- Back light:7 configurable RGB colors
- Shift lights/alarm LEDs:10 configurable RGB LEDs
- Integrated track database:Yes
- Inertial platform:Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro + 3 axis magnetometer
- Wi-Fi connection: Yes
- GPS: 10 Hz External power:12 V
- Memory: 4 GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium
- Pushbuttons: Metallic
- Dimensions: 98.0×73.7×30.2 mm
- Weight: 240 g, battery included
- Waterproof: IP65
In the box
- Aim Solo 2 DL
- Power cable with AC adapter,
- Mounting bracket with screws,
- User manual,
- Software installation CD,
- Aim sticker.
Choice of cables:
- CAN/K-Line/External power cable with OBDII connector
- CAN/RS232 external power cable
- RPM/External power cable (if your vehicle has no ECU)