ALL-INCLUSIVE ARDS TESTS AT TEESSIDE
Teesside Race School based at Teesside Autodrome in Middlesbrough offers complete all-inclusive ARDS Tests; the ‘test’ applicants need to pass to obtain their first race licence (MSA National B Race Licence).
The race school at Teesside is run by Chief Instructor Howard Hunt and provides a ‘one-stop-shop’ where first time race licence applicants can complete the whole process of their race licence application on site in a single day!
TRS will supply applicants with the MSA Go Racing Starter pack (£57) in advance via post, then on the day of your test they will:
• Carry out your medical examination on site (by an MSA approved Doctor)
• Guide you through the ARDS Test
• Show you the Go Racing DVD
• Provide pre-test one-to-one driving instruction on track
• Carry out a practical assessment of your driving on track
• Put you through the written test
• Take and print your photograph on site to go with your licence application
• Sign off your licence application and post to the MSA (subject to you passing the test & medical)
The total cost breakdown of the ARDS Test and the race licence application process at Teesside Race School is:
MSA Go Racing Starter Pack – £57 (can be bought from Teesside or the MSA)
The full ARDS Test including medical – £300
The National B Race Licence fee (if you are successful) – £53
This represents a total cost of £410 for a competitor’s first MSA National B Race Licence.
Urgent Race Licence Applications: In many cases TRS are able to provide ARDS Tests the next day for those who need to obtain their first race licence at short notice (subject to availability of the track and one of their instructors).
The instructors at Teesside Race School will help applicants as much as possible to prepare for the ARDS test to ensure they have the best opportunity to pass and obtain their first race licence.
For more information visit www.teessideraceschool.co.uk or contact