BRSCC AT THE AUTOSPORT INTERNATIONAL SHOW
The BRSCC are once again present at the Autosport International Racing Car Show from the 14th-17th January at the NEC in Birmingham, with a packed stand full of cars from some of our biggest and brightest championships.
Featured on our stand this year are:
– Excool OSS Championship
– BRSCC Mazda MX-5 SuperCup
– BRSCC Formula Jedi Championship
– Teekay Couplings Production GTi Mk5 Series
– Caterham Academy Championship
– BMW Race Days Compact Cup
– Alfashop BRSCC Alfa Romeo Championship
– Avon Tyres Formula Ford 1600 Championships
– Toyo Tires Honda VTEC Challenge
In addition, we also have a presence elsewhere from the main stand, with Fun Cup, BMW Compact Cup & 330 Challenge, Fiesta Junior & Senior Championships and the Mazda MX-5 Championship (Mk1s) all with their own stands with championship personnel available to speak to.
If you are attending, then please feel free to make yourselves known and say hello! It's going to be a mega 4 days here i Birmingham!