BRSCC JOINS TOP GEAR LIVE LINE-UP
Top Gear Live takes place at the NEC, Birmingham, between Thursday 25th to Sunday 28th October and it is an unmissable opportunity to see Jeremy, James and Richard LIVE in an all-new Arena show, doing what they do best…arguing, shouting and occasionally crashing things! The boys will be joined by a cast of supercars and enough pyrotechnics to blow the roof off!
On the Indoor Track, see ‘Star in a Reasonably Priced Car’ LIVE, plus guest drivers, and, in some very un-reasonably priced cars, The Stig will be powering round the track showing everyone how it should be done.
- All this, plus a bigger than ever exhibition, which in addition to the BRSCC stand features:
- Top Gear TV Studio mock-up…’do the news’ yourself from Jeremy’s seat!
- The Cool Wall…you decide what makes the sub-zero cut!
- Challenge Cars from the TV show…see just how crazy (and rusty) they really are!
- The Supercar and London Motor Museum Galleries: see the cars dreams are made of, including the Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador, SSC Ultimate Aero, Koeniggsegg CCXR, Gumpert Apollo and many more…
If this wasn’t enough, you’ll also see a wide range of exhibitors and shop for a load of motoring-related goodies, so don’t forget to bring a big plastic bag.
GET UP TO £10 OFF SILVER TICKETS! Top Gear Live is offering you £10 off weekday Silver tickets or £5 off weekend Silver tickets. All you need to do is quote BS02 when booking to take advantage of this great offer.
Kids go Free on Weekdays: with half-term dates and free tickets for children aged 5-15, what better a family treat for the October half-term?*
Don’t miss out on the ULTIMATE Top Gear Experience!
BOOK NOW AT www.topgearlive.co.uk or call 0871 230 5588
*Kids go free with Silver weekday tickets only (maximum of 2 children aged 5-15 per silver ticket holder)