IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CANCELLATION OF MARCH RACE MEETING EVENTS
- Super Classic Pre-99 Formula Ford Championship
- National Formula Ford Championship
- Nankang Tyre BMW Compact Cup
- Vinyl Detail Fiesta ST150 Challenge
- Fun Cup Endurance Championship
- Clapham North MOT Mazda MX-5 SuperCup
- GAZ Shocks Mazda MX-5 Championship
- BRSCC Fiesta Junior Championship
- AIRTEC Motorsport Fiesta ST240 Championship
- General Motorsport News
- SW Motorsports Clubsport Trophy
- Downforce Radio Mazda MX-5 Clubman Championship
- Modified Ford Series
After consultation with relevant stakeholders, and after listening to numerous concerns raised to us by members, the club have taken the decision to cancel the following events:
MARCH 20TH – OULTON PARK
MARCH 20TH/21ST – SILVERSTONE INTERNATIONAL
This is a decision based solely on safety, and we firmly believe that it is in the best interests of our members, competitors, race operations staff, circuit staff and volunteers. We accept that it may cause inconvenience and disruption for those with plans already in place, and we pass on our apologies if this is the case.
Due to commercial and contractual reasons, the club did not have the opportunity to wait until nearer the meeting dates to make this decision, hence this early notification.
The club is currently exploring all options to enable rescheduling of these lost meetings (most likely to November), however we cannot guarantee replacement rounds for all of the affected series and championships. As soon as we are in a position to provide further details, we will do so.
Please note that we do not intend to amend any other calendar dates already in place for the season.
Chief Operating Officer, BRSCC