JOIN US AT AUTOSPORT INTERNATIONAL 2020 THIS WEEK!
- Nankang Tyre BMW Compact Cup
- BRSCC Clubsport Trophy
- Avon Tyres Caterham Seven UK Championship
- General Motorsport News
- AIRTEC Motorsport Fiesta Championship
- BRSCC Fiesta Junior Championship
- BRSCC Mazda MX-5 Championship
- BRSCC Mazda MX-5 SuperCup
- Vinyl Detail ST-XR Challenge
- Caterham Seven 310R Championship
- Avon Tyres National Formula Ford Championship
- Avon Tyres Northern & Super Classic Formula Ford Championship
- BRSCC Formula Ford Festival
- Caterham Seven 270R Championship
- Caterham Seven Championship UK
- Caterham Academy Championship
- Caterham Roadsport Championship
We’re all set and in place for this week’s Autosport International Show at the NEC in Birmingham in Hall 1 on Stand 1560, and as you can see, our stand setup this year looks incredible!
Across the next four days, we’ll be showcasing the majority of our Formulae portfolio for 2020, with cars representing the following championships and series on our stand:
BRSCC Mazda MX-5 Championship
BRSCC Mazda MX-5 SuperCup
BRSCC Mazda MX-5 Mk4 Trophy
TCR UK & Dunlop Touring Car Trophy
Avon Tyres National Formula Ford, Northern & Super Classic Formula Ford Championships and the Formula Ford Festival
Nankang Tyre BMW Compact Cup
Production GTi Championship
BRSCC Clubsport Trophy
BRSCC Fiesta Championship racing with MRF Tyres
BRSCC Fiesta Junior Championship racing with MRF Tyres
Caterham Academy Championship
Throughout the exhibition, you’ll also be able to see cars from the Volkswagen Racing Cup, Fun Cup Championship and Ford F4 British Championship, alongside some of the finest race and high-performance cars all under one roof.
Alongside the cars, we’ll also have the superb simulator from our friends and Formula Ford Festival title sponsors AIMSHOP.COM and AIM Technologies for you to test your skills – and we MIGHT even have a little competition for the fastest lap of the show…
Plus, you can also enter a prize draw for a chance to win a superb office chair from Cobra Seats, the sponsors of the new Clubsport Trophy that debuted last season with two sold-out grids. Plus, you can talk to all of the club and championship personnel that will be present on the stand about racing with us this season, whether you’re a regular or a new driver.
Come visit us and kick start your 2020 racing season the right way with the BRSCC!