RACE RETRO 2013 OPENS FOR BUSINESS
Two cars from the Dunlop TVR Challenge are on display on the BRSCC stand (B34 Hall 2); the Tuscan of 2012 Champion Tim Davis and Jason Clegg's new TVR Tuscan MKIII. A third Tuscan from the Challenge, that of regular campaigner Keith Vaughan Williams, is also on show in Hall 2. Championship co-ordinator John Reid, former Motorsport Director at TVR, will be on-hand all weekend to answer any queries from show visitors about the TVR Challenge, which looks set for a good 2013 season.
Race Retro is the leading international historic motorsport show, and provides three high octane filled days of the very best in classic motorsport.
* Celebrate the magnificent racing history of Team Lotus with stunning displays of the legendary cars involved in Lotus' most iconic victories.
* Pay tribute to the rallying career of Renault Alpine on the 40th anniversary of its first ever WRC title with displays and live action.
* Meet Motorsport legends Sir Stirling Moss (on Saturday) and commentating icon Murray Walker (on Saturday and Sunday) on the live interview stage.
* High octane action as the Group B Rally cars battle it out on our Live Rally Stage. Plus see classic karting in high speed action. (Sat/Sun Only)
* Get behind the wheel of an amazing rally prepared car and test your driving skills with Hero on its 'Arrive and Drive' circuit.
* Enter the Retro and Cafe Racer Concours to show off your two-wheeled pride and joy.
* Invest in a motorsport marque of your own with a visit to Silverstone Auctions' Race and Rally Sale at Race Retro.
* Visit hundreds of trade stands and the treasure trove of the Autojumble.
* Enjoy the Retro Racer Cafe, Fire Engine Bar, chances to win fantastic prizes and even free parking. Get Race Retro is your racing diary now!
From racing drivers, car manufacturers and race series organisers to the armchair enthusiasts and collectors, Race Retro has something for every motorsport enthusiast's taste.
The show is open from 9.30am each day and closes at 5.30pm on Friday and Saturday and 4.30pm on Sunday. Parking is also free throughout. Checkout www.racetretro.com for details of all the other attractions and latest updates. Tickets are available on the door priced at £25 for adults and £5 (free on Sunday) for children aged between 5 -15 years old.