We’re Hiring – Sporting & Operations Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sporting & Operations Administrator to join the British Racing & Sports Car Club (BRSCC) in a role crucial to the efficient delivery of motor racing events across the UK.
The BRSCC is one of the UK’s leading motorsport event organisers, running over 30 race meetings annually, and administering numerous championships and series, including the British GT Championship and TCR UK Touring Car Championship.
This is a rare opportunity to become a key part of a team which delivers events at all of the UK’s leading circuits and establish yourself within the national motorsport industry.
Key roles & responsibilities:
• First point of contact for general enquiries
• General admin support to BRSCC Operations Team
• Processing race entries, memberships, and registrations
• Liaising with the BRSCC client base on pre-and post-event information
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders during the planning of BRSCC events as required
• Liaising with hotels and restaurants for the senior officials team
• Preparing and allocating event paperwork, including entry lists, final instructions, etc.
• Assisting with the submission of permit applications to the governing body
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent organisational and motivational ability, comprehensive computer skills, including Word and Excel along with first-class presentation including all documentation produced, and good attention to detail. You’ll be a team player, with a flexible approach and sense of urgency, combined with great energy, enthusiasm and a desire to exceed expectations.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to develop a career within motorsport with an interest in both the operation and promotion of race events. This is a fast-paced environment, and the role may involve some weekend support at race events.
Due to the nature of this role, a valid driving licence and access to transport is essential.
Title: Sporting & Operations Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: January 2024
Reporting to: Sporting Manager / Event Operations Manager
Location: West Malling, Kent – Office based with the possibility to work remotely after an initial period of training.
Closing Date for applications is 17th November 2023.
Apply below by submitting a covering letter along with your CV